Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using our website. We look forward to building a long lasting relationship. Your privacy is important to us. Super Grocer & Pharmacy offers prescription filling and medication consultation. We offer a low rate compared to other retail pharmacies around the neighbourhood. We also offer immunization and a variety of over-the-counter (OTC) products in our store. Please visit or contact us for more information.
We Guarantee Satisfaction
If any purchase isn’t to your complete satisfaction, you may return it to our store within 15 days for a complete refund or exchange. Just remember to return it in the original, unused, packaged condition with proof of purchase. Some restrictions apply.
Note that any products that have been opened or showed signs of use will not be accepted for a refund. The buyer may bring the product back to our store with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange. However, if the buyer wish to return the product to us through shipping, the buyer is responsible for any return shipping cost.
All items being returned will be inspected by Ackroyd Pharmacy prior to a refund being issued. Please note that missing items or parts could delay the processing of your refund. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used to make the purchase.
The Services are intended for Canadian residents who are over 18 years of age only (including by persons over 18 years of age for the benefit of persons under 18 years of age, provided the user is the parent or legal guardian of the person under 18 years of age). By accessing the Services you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and you agree to use the Services in accordance with all applicable local, provincial, national or international laws and regulations.
In order to access certain areas of the Store, you may be provided with a registration process. You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration process and any other account identifiers, such as your login and password, which you choose as a result of any registration with the Store. Further, you will promptly notify Super Grocer & Pharmacy of any unauthorized use of your registration information or account.
If you choose to share your registration information or other account identifiers with your caregiver or other person who will manage your personal account on your behalf, you are responsible for all actions taken by such person with respect to the use of your account. The person with whom you share your registration code or account identifiers will have full access to your personal account and will be able to modify your account and make requests through your account. That person is also bound personally by these Terms.
The Store provide a variety of information and links related to health, fitness and medical products and permits you to register to receive a variety of information. The content provided on or by the Store is not intended to take the place of your doctor, pharmacist, other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. You should not use the content to prescribe a medication, or diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Super Grocer & Pharmacy does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the Store. When using any information and articles provided by the Store for any purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify accuracy and application to you.
Use of Store:
As between you and Super Grocer & Pharmacy, we own the Store and all of the written or other content on the Store, including text, images, graphics, email, newsletters, health and wellness information, news updates, alerts, notifications, executable applications, software, underlying code and other content and services offered through the Store (the “Content”), as well as any and all improvements, updates and modifications which we make to the Content from time to time. The Store and the Content is only for your personal, non-commercial, or educational purposes. You may not copy, distribute, publish or make any commercial use of any Content. You are permitted to print or download, for the purpose of displaying, copies of the Content, provided: (i) such copies are kept in your sole possession or control; (ii) you reproduce and include the whole of any proprietary notices, including copyright and trademark notices on the copies; (iii) you do not publish, sell, transfer, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, re-post, transmit or otherwise use the Content for any purpose whatsoever; and (iv) you acknowledge that unauthorized use of the Content, would result in damages to us, which could not be adequately compensated for in damages by monetary award. Accordingly, in the event of any such breach, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity, we are entitled as a matter of right to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for relief by way of restraining order, injunction, decree or otherwise, as may be appropriate to ensure compliance with these Terms.
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks, or product names without our express written consent.
This website uses SquareTM as our method of payment. Any customers using this website and it’s payment method also agree to abide by the SquareTM Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
2. Our Responsibility: At Super Grocer & Pharmacy, your wellness is our priority. We take great pride in providing you with the most complete health and wellness services and products. The same applies to making sure that the information you pass on to us remains private. We have always safeguarded your health and personal information with utmost care. This policy outlines our procedures and guidelines that we follow to make sure we do not break this trust.
3. Your Responsibility: You are responsible for keeping your information safe. Be responsible and cautious whenever you offer your personal information. You should ensure that whenever you disclose personal information, that information is used in an appropriate manner and stored safely.
6. Information from Children: Although we do not actively solicit personal or other information from children under the age of 13, it is possible for children to disclose their personal information to us. If you are under 13 years of age and would like to participate in our programs and are eligible to participate, please ask your parent or guardian for assistance. If you are under the age of 18 and want to register for any Super Grocer & Pharmacy account, you may only do so with the consent of your parent or guardian and that parent or guardian will have access to your information available through your account.
7. Personal Information Collected: We may ask for personal information about you (limited to information that is reasonable to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected) including name, telephone numbers, age-range, birth date, email, postal address, postal code, location and information about products that you purchase in our retail stores and online . From time to time, we may ask you for other information such as general demographic, family or personal health information or your interests. We only collect personal information if we ask you, and obtain your consent to its use, or if your consent is implied through your conduct with us since the purpose of the collection, use or disclosure is obvious and you voluntarily provide the information, or if our collection, use and disclosure of the personal information is required or authorized by law to be done without your consent.
Scope and Application
Use and Sharing of Information
1. We will collect information from you when you make a purchase on the Super Grocer & Pharmacy Online Store. This information is collected by Super Grocer & Pharmacy to process and fulfill your online transaction(s), which ensures that your purchased goods are shipped to the correct address, in addition to contacting you as needed with connection to your order.
2. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any email communications or information sent by you to us via our website or applications. If you wish to send us confidential information, please notify us first to make arrangements.
4. Like most other commercial websites and applications, our website and applications may monitor traffic patterns, downloads, site usage and related site information. We may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect or compile certain information that is not personally identifiable when you access the website or applications. Examples of this type of information include the aggregate and unique number of visitors to the website, the dates and times of visits to the website, the city, province and country of visitors, the pages of the website visited and the content accessed, the browsers, operating systems, search engines and search terms used to visit the website and HTTP errors generated. We use this information in order to optimize our website and to assess usage of our website or applications. We may provide such information to our website or application contractors for these purposes, but this information does not include any personally identifiable information.
2. We do not sell your personal information to any other third party without your permission. We take reasonable precautions regarding any sensitive information or security information, such as contact information, health information, etc.
3. We may also contract with a third party to store or host our online data, which may include your personal information. We will only do so if we are satisfied that the third party is a reputable and reliable service provider, and we will not grant unauthorized access to your personal information.
4. Under certain circumstances, we will disclose your personal information: when you have consented to the disclosure; to fulfill the purpose for which the personal information was collected; when the services we are providing to you require us to give information to third parties; if the information is already publicly known; in connection with an actual or proposed sale, reorganization or financing of our business or operations, including to regulatory authorities or to prospective buyers and other parties to the transaction who are bound by confidentiality obligations, and when we are required or authorized by law to do so.
Super Grocer & Pharmacy
12051 No. 1 Road.
Richmond, BC, V7E 1T5